The top 10 sites that sent traffic to Nelso.com over the last 30 days are as follows:
2. techcrunch.com *Lots of links to Nelso on TechCrunch
3. blog.nelso.com *Yeah! Corporate blogs work!
5. twitter.com *My Twitter account sends a lot of traffic
7. google.com *Not search traffic. This is traffic from iGoogle and Google Reader.
8. cuketka.cz *Czech food blog
It's interesting to see WikiTravel as the #1 referrer - there is, as far as I know, only one link on that site to nelso.com. It's a link, of course, to the famous Prague Map of Beer Prices. In fact, almost all the traffic from sites #1, #6, #8, #9, and #10 above are links to the beer map (note to self - think of another cool mashup to generate traffic).
Not so good is the fact that #9 (travelblog.it) and #10 (diariodelviajero.com) are travel blogs in Italian and Spanish, respectively. Would be great to get them to send users to Nelso Italia and Nelso España instead of sending users to the English-language version of Nelso. I'm not even sure that these blogs know that there are Italian and Spanish versions of the site.